Skip to contentSkip to search
TELUS. Let's make the future friendly.

Early detection of smoke prevented fire from destroying the whole home

Real Life Stories · Mar 1, 2021

John and Laurie's home caught on fire, causing severe damage to the top part of the structure. Their smoke detectors alerted them to the fire immediately and they believe if they did not have SHS they would have lost their entire home.

“We were absolutely astounded when we received the beautiful flower arrangement from you and your team yesterday. Although this wasn't necessary, it was absolutely appreciated by us and brought sunshine to our day and huge smiles to our faces. We've shared your act of kindness with our family and friends and all they can say is "wow that great customer service". Once again, we thank you and your team from the bottom of our hearts.”

- John, St.Paul, AB

Want to learn more about SmartHome Security?

See how it works