Skip to contentSkip to search
TELUS. Let's make the future friendly.

Carlos & family safely evacuated after security system alerts to CO

Real Life Stories · Feb 15, 2021

Carlo's SmartHome Security system detected carbon monoxide (CO) in his home when he was experiencing issues with his furnace. The fire department was dispatched and the family was evacuated from the home with no injuries. The fire department was able to clear carbon monoxide (CO) so the family could return to the home the same day.

“The way your company handled my service gives peace of mind for me and my family. Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Especially for the call just to know how I'm doing, you made my day.”

- Carlos, Richmond Hill, ON

Want to learn more about SmartHome Security?

See how it works