Skip to contentSkip to search
TELUS. Let's make the future friendly.

Ashif’s security detects a kitchen fire preventing extensive damage

Real Life Stories · Mar 1, 2021

Customer experienced a kitchen fire from their stove. His panel detected smoke and alerted him to the fire, preventing extensive damage to his home.

“I have to say I am quite impressed with the service we have received from Telus Security after our fire in the kitchen. We received your gift basket yesterday and were amazed at the thoughtfulness of it. This epitomizes customer service. Keep it up and thank you again. Always a loyal TELUS customer.”

- Ashif, Port Coquitlam, BC

Want to learn more about SmartHome Security?

See how it works