To connect your PIN to your Norton account:
- Go to www.norton.com/telus_tq.
- Log in to your Norton account by selecting Sign In.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Norton account to sign in.
- If you don’t have a Norton account, you can create one on this site by selecting New to Norton? Create an Account.
- If you create a new Norton account on the Norton site, you’ll see the message No subscription available when you sign in to the portal.
- You will then need to select I have a PIN a little lower on the page to connect your Norton Security Online licence code (PIN) to your Norton account. You can find your 13-character PIN in the email you received from TELUS Québec or in your Espace client.
- To complete this step, enter your PIN in the box provided and then click the yellow arrow to the right.
Note: The Norton website interface will open in English or French, depending on your browser language settings.