4K wireless digital box installation guide
In order to configure your digital box, you must have a working Internet network.
Learn how to configure a TELUS Wi-Fi Hub.
Learn how to configure an Actiontec T3200 modem.
To install your 4K wireless digital box, please start with step 2.
To change an existing digital box, please complete the step below first.
- Disconnect all cables connected to the existing digital box
Install your 4K wireless digital box by following these steps:
- Connect the power of your 4K wireless digital box with the cable provided
- Using the HDMI cable included in the box, connect the wireless digital box to an unused HDMI socket on your TV
- Using the remote control supplied with your TV, turn on the TV and use the input/source button to select the desired input
- When the screen illustrated below appears, press the Ok button on your OPTIK remote control
- When the screen illustrated below appears, press and hold the WLS button on your modem for 10 seconds. The Wi-Fi indicator will flash to indicate that synchronization is in progress. This may take a few minutes
- A message will appear on the screen confirming that the synchronization has been successfully completed. Connection bars appear on your wireless digital box
- Learn how to pair the remote control with your TV
- Please select the language of the PVR. Select Menu on the remote control > Settings > General > Display language > Choose the preferred language and then Save
If synchronization fails, repeat the steps from step 2.
For help, visit telus.com/selfinstall.