Set up Globetrotter email on your iPhone or iPad
Access your Globetrotter email account on your Apple iPhone or iPad
Not your device?
How to sync your iPhone with your Google Apps account?
To sync your iPhone with your Google Apps account follow the instructions below.
If you use your email powered by Google, Mail can automatically set up your email account with just your email address and password in 6 simple steps.
- Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts
- Tap Add Account. Then select your email provider, which is Google
- Enter your email address and password
- Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account
- Choose information from your email account, like contacts or calendars
If you don't see your email provider, tap.
How to set up your email account automatically with Gmail's app
- Download the Gmail app from the Apps Store on your device
- Open the Gmail app once it installs and select Add account. You will be prompted to select what type of email account you would like to add. Select Google
- Enter your username and password when prompted
- Once authenticated, you will be redirected back to the Gmail App where you can see your account has been added
- You will then be prompted to add the Google Apps Device Policy app to your iPhone. When prompted, select Next
- Select Install on the next two screens. You may be forced to activate some of the policies to proceed (i.e. set a passcode on your device)
- Tap on the Trust button
- Go to the Apps Store and search Google Calendar. Download the Google Calendar app. Toggle on your account and check the Get started button
- To connect your contacts, depending on your setup you will either be prompted automatically to add your Google password to a CardDAV account to sync contacts.
If not, go to Settings > Accounts & passwords > Add account > Other > Add CardDAV account
You will be prompted to enter in the server (google.com), your Gmail address and password.
Note: If you have the Google 2-Step Verification, enabled you will need to setup an application-specific password for this setup.
You can now access your contacts via the native iOS Contacts App.
Congratulations you have now set up your TELUS powered by Google account.