TELUS Webmail explained
Learn about Webmail features and how to add your own TELUS Webmail account
TELUS Webmail lets you manage your telus.net email from any computer, tablet or smartphone with Internet access. Useby logging in with your username and password.
What is included with TELUS Webmail
- 5 GB mailbox
- Up to 25 MB in attachments per email
- Up to 10 personal email addresses per account
- Mailbox, calendar, contacts and tasks
- Message tagging, email forwarding and auto-replies
- POP and IMAP support
- Data hosted on Canadian servers
For more about using TELUS Webmail, visit.
Find your default telus.net email account
As a TELUS High Speed Internet customer, you have one default telus.net email created by us. If you would like to create a new email account,and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
When you sign up for TELUS Internet, if an agent asked you to create a username and password for the purpose of your TELUS email, then your TELUS.net email address would be the username you have chosen + @telus.net.
- Username: name
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: the password you chose at the time of signing up
When you log into your webmail for the first time, you will be asked to change the password you chose at signup. If so, use this new password instead.
If you forgot your password or username, or if you were never asked to create a username or password, then feel free toand one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.