Registering for My TELUS - Home Services
Create a My TELUS profile to view or pay your TELUS bills, track your monthly data usage, add or make changes to your TELUS plans, get exclusive offers and much more
My TELUS Home Services
Home Services include non-wireless TELUS services such as Internet, TV, Home Phone or Home Security.
Step 1: Account information
You can create your new profile on the TELUS website.
- As a Home Services customer, you can sign up for My TELUS using only your account number as it appears on your bill
Tip: Not sure where to find your account number? Here are a few places where you could find your Home Services account number.
- Provide your email and postal code
- Select Continue
If you are having trouble registering for My TELUS, here are a few common reasons why that may happen and their solutions.
If you are a Business Solutions customer and unable to register your account, you can either call 1-800-361-3311 and one of our agents will be happy to assist or fill out a registration callback form and an agent will respond within 2 business days.
Step 2: Enter the verification code
To confirm your identity, we’ll send you a 6-digit verification code.
- Select the email or phone number where you would like to receive it
- Choose whether you prefer to receive your verification code via text, email or automated phone call
- Select Send code
- Enter your 6-digit verification code.
- You will either receive a text, email or phone call with a 6-digit phone code
- Enter the code, and select Submit code
Tip: If you didn't receive a code, try resending it or select a different contact method.
Step 3: Create a profile
Once your verification code has been entered and we’ve confirmed your identity, you’ll be asked to create your profile.
- Enter your first name and last name
- Create your password
Tip: Create a strong password. Your password must be 8 characters or longer with a mix of numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters.
- Select a security question and give your answer. Your security question will be used in case you forget your email/username. Make sure you select a question you won’t have trouble remembering the answer for
- Select Create account
Step 4: Confirmation
This is your last step. Once you’ve successfully provided all the necessary information needed to create a My TELUS profile you will see a success message letting you know your profile has been created.
From here, you can either proceed to your "Overview" page or link additional TELUS services to manage all your accounts under one profile.