Reconnecting your Indoor Camera to the internet
Follow the instructions to reconnect your Indoor Camera to the internet.
Video on how to modify your camera’s network settings
For further assistance on how to modify your Indoor Camera’s network settings through the web portal, please watch the video below:
Steps to modify your camera’s network settings through web portal
To modify your camera’s network settings, follow these instructions here:
- Log in to the
- Select Video
- Select Settings
- In the "Video device" dropdown menu, select the camera you would like to modify your Wireless Network settings for
- To enter the new settings:
i. Select Copy to copy the network information from another connected camera. This is recommended if there are other cameras on the account already connected to the new Wi-Fi network.
ii. Select Scan to scan for, enter the Wi-Fi password, and connect the camera to a new Wi-Fi network
iii. Select Manual to manually enter the network’s SSID, Wi-Fi password, and encryption type
- To apply the same wireless settings to all other cameras on the account:
i. Select Advanced
ii. Enable Apply these settings to all wireless cameras on this account
Note: This setting only applies to other Indoor or Outdoor Cameras on the account that are currently connected to an active internet connection in order for this setting to be applied. Doorbell Cameras must be reconfigured separately.
- Select Continue to apply the new wireless networking settings
Video on how to reconnect your camera back to your home's Wi-Fi network
For further assistance on how to reconnect your Indoor Camera back to your home's Wi-Fi network, please watch the video below:
Steps to reconnect your camera to an existing internet connection
If you get a new router or you changed your Wi-Fi credentials (i.e. your network name or password) on the existing network, you will need to reconfigure your camera’s settings.
To reconnect your Indoor Camera to the internet using the Access Point (AP) Mode, follow these steps here:
- Hold down the WPS button on the back of the camera and release when the LED begins to flash white (about 6 seconds)
- Join the Alarm (XX:XX:XX) Wi-Fi network from your mobile phone or on your computer
- While connected to the Alarm Wi-Fi network, type http://ADCsetup in a browser and follow the on-screen steps
- Select language
- Select Scan for Wi-Fi Networks
- Select the Wi-Fi network you would like your camera to connect to
- Type in your Wi-Fi password as the security key. Select Save
- Select Ok when a pop-up window appears asking you to refer to the installation instructions. Your camera will continue to connect to your Wi-Fi network and will be solid green when complete
If your router supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), a wireless network security standard that tries to make connections between a router and wireless devices (cameras) faster and easier, you can also reconnect your Indoor Camera to the internet using the WPS Mode by following these steps here.
Note: If your router is located far away from your camera, we recommend you recruit a second helper to complete these steps with you.
- Find the WPS button on your router
|Boost Wi-Fi||Located at the back of the Wi-Fi booster|
|TELUS Wi-Fi Hub (TWH)||Located at back of TELUS Wi-Fi Hub|
|T3200M||Located at the front of the gateway|
- Find the WPS button located on your Indoor Camera and hold it for 2-3 seconds until the LED light on the front of the camera begins to flash blue
- Next, press the WPS button on your router for 5 seconds until the light flashes on your router
- Allow a couple minutes for the router and camera to connect to each other. The Indoor Camera’s LED light will flash and then turn solid green if successful