Reactivating the Norton Mobile Security App – Android
- If your Android device displays the message You are not protected in your Norton Security app, first make sure that you are connected to the Internet and then go to the hamburger menu in the top left of the app window. In this menu, select the orange Activate button.
- You will be asked for your 13-character licence code. You can find this PIN in the email you received from TELUS Québec or in your Espace client.
- After entering your PIN, select Next to reactivate your Norton protection.
- If you are already using your Norton licence with the maximum two devices and wish to add more devices, you can increase the number up to 5, free of charge, in your Espace client on the TELUS Québec website.
- This option is in the Internet menu in the left pane of your Espace client, under the Norton Security Online tab. This is also where you will find your PIN.
- Depending on your browser, the “Internet” menu may be under My services, also in the left pane.
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience