How to watch Crave on your TV, computer or mobile device
You can use Crave anywhere in Canada on your mobile device or computer. However, as Crave content has been licensed exclusively for the Canadian market, you won’t be able watch any video when outside Canada.
To order Crave
There are two ways to order Crave:
On your TV:
Tune to channel 411 on your Optik TV digital box and follow the on-screen instructions
Log in to your account
To watch Crave
On your TV:
Tune to channel 411 and select OK to start browsing shows
On a smartphone or tablet:
- Download the app, go to the On Demand hub and select the Channels feed. Scroll down and select the Crave folder
- Download the Crave app, select TELUS as your service provider, and log in using your Optik TV account details
On your computer:
- Select Sign in in the top right corner of the page
- Under How did you subscribe?, select Through my TV provider
- Click on the TELUS logo
- Sign in with your Optik TV account details
- For the full library of content currently available, use on your computer, or watch on the Crave app
- My TELUS credentials are not supported at this time. To set up your Optik TV account credentials, visit
Data usage while watching Crave
On your Optik TV set top box:
Viewing Crave TV using your Optik TV set-top does not consume data.
On your TV or computer:
Streaming video will use between 0.2 and 0.9 GB per hour of viewing. Whether or not this will result in additional charges depends on:
- The limits of your cellular data plan
- What type of device you are using
- How your device is connected to the Internet
On a mobile device:
If you are connected via Wi-Fi, using the Crave app on your mobile device will not count against your cellular data plan. If you stream content using data, however, then it will count towards your cellular data plan even if you are connected via Wi-Fi.
New! Starting December 6, On Demand will use its new feature, Next Episode , to prompt customers to play the next episode and showcase info from the next episode via a pop-up screen that appears 25 seconds before the show's conclusion. The service will be available on all TV shows, including those on Crave.
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience