Motorola one 5G ace with Lenovo Chromebook 300e Gift with Purchase FAQ
A helpful guide to answer common questions related to the redemption process.
What are the eligibility requirements for the free Lenovo Chromebook 300e?
If you purchase a motorola one 5G ace from TELUS, TELUS authorized dealers, Koodo and Koodo authorized dealers, including retail stores and online, between November 18, 2021 and January 4, 2022, on a minimum 2-year term you are eligible to receive a Lenovo Chromebook 300e. Outright motorola one 5G purchases are not eligible, a minimum two year contract is required. This offer is available while supplies last. TELUS and Motorola reserves the right to remove or amend the offer at any time without notice.
Scroll down for full terms and conditions.
How many Lenovo Chromebook 300e units can I redeem?
You can redeem 1 Lenovo Chromebook 300e for every 1 Motorola One 5G Ace purchased from an eligible retailer within the program dates.
How can I redeem my Lenovo Chromebook 300e?
To redeem your Lenovo Chromebook 300e, you must visitand complete the registration form before February 3, 2022 at 11:59:59pm ET.
What will I need to complete the registration form?
You will need to fully complete thewith your first name, last name, delivery address (P.O. boxes are not eligible), city, province, postal code, email, phone, place of purchase, channel, date of purchase and the Motorola One 5G Ace device IMEI. You must select Submit to register your purchase. You will receive an email to the account provided to confirm we have received your claim.
What is an IMEI?
The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number is the unique code that identifies your phone. You may need it if you contact support regarding a warranty, and it’s important to have it if your phone is stolen.
Where can I find my Motorola One 5G Ace IMEI?
You can find the IMEI number in these places:
On your device, through the Dialer app:
In the Phone Dialer app, dial *#06#. A screen with the IMEI and serial number will appear.
On your device, through the Settings icon
Select Settings > About phone > IMEI.
On the box
The retail box of your Motorola One 5G Ace will have a white sticker with several codes printed on it, including the IMEI.
How will I know if my registration has been approved?
Once your claim has been validated, you will receive an email 6-8 weeks after purchase date updating you of your status change. If you have been approved, your Lenovo Chromebook 300e will be shipped out shortly. If your claim has not been approved, we will contact you to review your submission details and provide instructions on how to proceed. If required, you will have until February 3, 2022 at 11:59pm Eastern Time to resubmit your claim.
How long before I get my Lenovo Chromebook 300e?
Your new Lenovo Chromebook 300e will be shipped 8-10 weeks after you register your purchase at. Once your purchase has been validated, you’ll receive an email with the shipping information, including the tracking number. You’ll receive your Lenovo Chromebook 300e by March 4, 2022.
I made an error on my registration form (incorrect address, email or phone number). How can I update the information?
To update your information, you can contact us through Motorola Customer Service 1-800-461-4575.
I have recently moved. How can I update my address?
To update your information you can contact us through Motorola Customer Service 1-800-461-4575.
What should I do if I don’t receive my LenovoChromebook 300e?
Your Lenovo Chromebook will ship out 8-10 weeks after you register. You will receive a confirmation email with the tracking information to check on delivery status.
If you don’t receive the package within 2 weeks of the shipment release, please contact the Lenovo Canada support line at 855-253-6686 (option #3).
What can I do if I need help with my Lenovo Chromebook 300e?
You can contact the Lenovo Canada support line at 855-253-6686 (option #3).
What is the warranty of my Lenovo Chromebook 300e?
See more on.
What if my Lenovo Chromebook 300e is damaged during shipping?
You can contact the Lenovo Canada support line at 855-253-6686.
I need help with my Motorola One 5G Ace.
You can contact Motorola Customer Service at 1-800-461-4575.
Terms and conditions
- Valid only on the purchase of the Motorola One 5G Ace from TELUS, TELUS authorized dealers, Koodo and Koodo authorized dealers, including retail stores and online, between November 18, 2021 and January 4, 2022 on a minimum two-year term (outright purchases are not eligible). Offer must be redeemed online by February 3, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Not valid on prior purchases. Offer is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or credit and/or may not be combined with any other Motorola promotional offers, rebates, coupons or discounts. Not available to resellers
- Gift with Purchase: Lenovo 300e Chromebook 2nd Gen (11.6”, AMD) (Approximate retail value: $449). Please allow 8-10 weeks for shipment from receipt of complete and valid required information/documents
- Limit of one (1) Gift with Purchase per device purchased. Decisions regarding eligibility to receive Gift with Purchase in situations of combined offers are to be made in the sole discretion of Motorola, whose decision is final and binding
- Online redemption only; a valid email and Canadian mailing address is required and will not ship to P.O. Boxes. To redeem the Gift with Purchase, visit and enter the following information: your name, mailing address, city, province, postal code, phone number, email address, place of purchase, and IMEI
- The following products are not eligible for this promotion:
a. Products purchased or acquired in used or refurbished condition, or through warranty or insurance claims;
b. Products that were acquired as demo units or provided without cost for training purposes to employees; or
c. Products returned to the point of sale.
- Promotional offer is valid only for legal residents of Canada, age 18 or older, and shall be construed and evaluated according to the Canadian laws. Void where prohibited by law
- Individuals and organizations with a business-to-business account with TELUS may also redeem this offer
- Failure to properly submit all required information/documentation will result in such claim being rejected. Participants will be notified by email if their claim has been rejected, stating the reason for the rejection. A participant may re-submit the claim with corrected or supplemented information/documentation prior to January 19 2022, at 11:59 PM Eastern Time if the claim is rejected at the first time. Incomplete or illegible redemptions, including those with incomplete or unverifiable proof of purchase, will be considered invalid and ineligible. All submissions become the property of Motorola and will not be returned. By registering for this promotion, you agree to receive email notifications regarding the status of your enrollment
- Available while supplies last. TELUS and Motorola reserves the right to remove or amend the offer at any time without notice
- Motorola is not responsible for problems related to computer systems, hardware, software or equipment or programming associated with the Promotion or utilized by the consumer, or other errors, failures or interruption in computer transmissions, communication networks, the website, or network connections or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction
- User must establish and maintain service and be in good standing with the carrier at the time you submit your registration on this
- Warranty and applicable support provided directly from the manufacturer once the product is delivered under standard manufacturer warranty terms