4K HDR PVR installation
Follow the instructions to install a 4k HDR PVR
In order to configure your PVR, you must have a working Internet network.
Learn how to configure ahere.
Learn how to configure anhere.
For a new 4K HDR PVR install, please start at step 3.
To change an existing 4K HDR PVR, please follow the steps below first.
- Disconnect all cables connected to the existing PVR
- Complete the steps below. Once these steps have been done, please contact technical support at 310-1212 to complete the change
Install your 4K PVR by following these steps :
- Connect the Ethernet cable to your 4K recorder
- Connect your 4K recorder to your TV with the HDMI cable provided. If your TV does not have an HDMI port, connect your 4K recorder to your TV with your AV cable adapter
- Connect the power of your 4K recorder with the cable provided
- Using the remote control supplied with your TV, turn on the TV and use the input/source button to select the desired input
- to know how to pair the remote control with your TV
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup. Enjoy your 4K PVR
- Please select the language of the PVR. Select Menu on the remote control > Settings > General > Display language > Choose the preferred language and then Save
If synchronization fails, repeat the steps from step 2.
For help, visit.