HD wireless digital box installation
Follow the instructions to install your HD wireless digital box
In order to configure your digital box, you must have a working Internet network.
Learn how to configure a.
Learn how to configure an.
To install your HD wireless digital box, please start with step 2
To change an existing digital box, please complete the step below first.
- Disconnect all cables connected to the existing digital box
Install your HD wireless digital box by following these step:
- Connect the power of your HD wireless digital box with the cable provided
- Using the HDMI cable included in the box, connect the wireless digital box to an unused HDMI socket on your TV
- Using the remote control supplied with your TV, turn on the TV and use the input / source button to select the desired input
- When the screen illustrated below appears, press the OK button on your OPTIK remote control
- When the screen illustrated below appears, press and hold the WPS button on your modem for 10 seconds. The Wi-Fi indicator will flash to indicate that synchronization is in progress. This may take a few minutes
A message will appear on the screen confirming that the synchronization has been successfully completed. Connection bars appear on your wireless digital box
Learn how to
Please select the language of the PVR. Select Menu on the remote control > Settings > General > Display language > Choose the preferred language and then Save
If synchronization fails, repeat the steps from step 2.
For help, visit.