How to escalate your concern

Contact information for TELUS Management Team or other authorities to escalate issues and concerns


We try hard, but we're not perfect.

If you've been trying to resolve an issue but it remains unresolved, please contact our TELUS Management Team to escalate your concern.

Escalate your issue

Our TELUS Management Team will respond to you as soon as possible.

If you are unable to reach a satisfactory resolution to your problem the Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) or the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) may be able to assist you. The CRTC is an independent agency of the Government of Canada responsible for the regulation of telecommunications companies.

For regulated services, contact the:

Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada, K1A 0N2
Please copy your letter to:
Telecom Policy and Regulatory Affairs

P.O. Box 1704
Edmonton, Alberta
T5J 2P1

For non-regulated services, contact the:

Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services (CCTS) CCTS is an independent agency whose mandate is to resolve complaints of consumers about their telecom and TV services, and complaints of small business customers about their telecom services, free of charge. If you have a complaint about your telephone, wireless, internet or TV service, you must first try to resolve it directly with your service provider. If you have done so and have been unable to reach a satisfactory resolution, CCTS may be able to help you.

To learn more about CCTS, you may visit its website at or call toll-free at 1-888-221-1687.

At TELUS, our goal is to satisfy our customers and we welcome opportunities to improve our service.

Did this article solve your problem?

Search Support