Managed Wireless LAN Services
- A network customized for your business.
- Latest equipment from leading manufacturers.
- Securely allows BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) for employees.
Features and Benefits
TELUS maintains relationships with the industry's leading manufacturers, including Cisco and Aruba Networks, to ensure your WLAN runs on the most current equipment.
24/7 management includes monitoring, event escalation, alerts, and real-time web-based security log access. Integrated call management and trouble ticketing processes ensure quick resolution and communication of issues.
After we evaluate your site and technology, we’ll make recommendations for the build, which includes assessment findings, costs, and an implementation plan.
Our WLAN industry standards-based security includes:
- 802.11i including AES encryption option, WPA (Wi-Fi Protected Access) and WPA2
- 802.1X with multiple Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) types, including Protected EAP (PEAP), EAP with Transport Layer Security (EAP-TLS), EAP with Tunneled TLS (EAP-TLLS), EAP with Flexible Authentication via Secure Tunneling (EAP-FAST) and Cisco LEAP
- VPN termination (IP Security [IPSec] and Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)
- Detection and containment of rogue access points
- Managed secure guest access using individual virtual LANs (VLANs) with separate encryption and authentication schemes, profiles and priority queues for each user
- Continuous monitoring and analysis for real-time response to security threats