Understanding your first Mobility bill
Why your first bill from Mobility might be higher than future bills
- Account number: Think of this as your customer ID. You'll need this for any account enquiries or changes, as well as for bill payments made outside of My TELUS.
Recurring monthly plan charges
- Your plan: This section contains all the details of your monthly rate plan, as well as any features and services that are included in your plan.
- Your add-ons: These are charges for any additional services and/or features not included in your monthly rate plan. This may include items such as long-distance minutes, roaming passes, etc.
Additional charges and credits
- Prorated (partial) charges: Every TELUS Mobility customers gets assigned to a bill cycle. At the start of each bill cycle you'll be charged for your regular monthly service, which are billed one month in advance.
The day you activate or change your rate plan may not align with your assigned bill cycle. This means that on your first bill you'll see a partial charge for the days leading up to the start of your bill cycle, as well as a charge for next month's regular bill.
Partial charges will only appear on your first bill, or if you change plans.
- Usage charges: These charges occur when your usage exceeds the total included in your monthly rate plan (if applicable). This may include additional talk time, text and data.
Account wide charges
- Total due: Your total new charges (including applicable taxes), plus any balance owing from your last bill and late payment charges (if applicable). Payments are due upon receipt
Video: Understanding Your First Mobility Bill
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience