1. The displays have rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle the iPad Pro 12.9-inch screen is 12.9 inches diagonally and the iPad Pro 11-inch screen is 11 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 10GB to 12GB of space (including iOS 12 and preinstalled apps) depending on the model and settings. Preinstalled apps use about 4GB and you can delete these apps and restore them. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version and may vary by device.
3. Size and weight vary by conﬁguration and manufacturing process.
4. FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
5. Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/ca/ipad/LTE.
6. Cellular data plan is sold separately. The model you purchase is conﬁgured to work with a particular cellular network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and cellular data plan availability.
7. Not all carriers support Apple SIM and eSIM. See your carrier for more details. Not available in China mainland. The eSIM technology works with the 11‑inch iPad Pro, 12.9‑inch iPad Pro (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad (7th generation) and iPad mini (5th generation). Apple SIM works with the 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5‑inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th and 6th generation), iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4.
8. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/ca/batteries for more information.