How do I view my Event History?
See your event history through the SmartHome app and web portal
How do I access my Event History?
Your system history can be accessed and viewed through the TELUS SmartHome app and web portal.
Through the web portal:
Note: Only 1,000 events can be displayed at a time. If a filtered search returns more than 1,000 events, then more filters need to be applied to narrow the search.
- Log in to the web portal
- Click Activity
- By default, the last 100 events are displayed on the first page and up to 10 pages of events can be accessed. Use the filters to narrow the results displayed. The activity displayed can be filtered by:
- Using the Search bar to view activity matching specific keywords
- Using the start and end dates to view activity within a specified timeframe
- Using the Users dropdown menu to view the activity of specified users
- Using the Device Type dropdown menu to view activity from specific devices
- Using the Event Type dropdown menu to view activity from specific events
- Using the Device Name dropdown menu to select events observed by specific devices
Through the TELUS SmartHome app:
Note: The history on the mobile app shows a maximum of 200 events. To view more than 200 events, view the activity history using the web portal.
- Log into the TELUS SmartHome app
- Tap the History icon located at the top right corner of your screen
- By default, the last 25 events display. Tap the funnel icon to apply basic filters such as:
- In Show, tap to select a specific amount of events to show or a specific timeframe
- In Events, tap to select a specific event to display in the activity history
- Tap Apply once the desired filters are selected
How long is my Event History saved?
Your event history is saved for 60 days.