Replace your phone or change a SIM card
How to replace your mobile device or change a SIM card
Replacing your mobile device
No matter where you are in your contract term, you can replace yourphone using one of the following methods:
- Purchase a or phone
- Take advantage of our . Some conditions apply
Changing devices or SIMs
Keeping your current SIM
If you already have your new phone and it uses the same SIM card size as your current one, you can simply transfer your SIM into it.
Using a new SIM
If you’re switching to a new phone that requires a new SIM card or you wish to replace your current SIM card with a new one, you can do so online in.
You must be an Owner or Manager on the account, and you’ll need the following:
- A new TELUS SIM card and its 19-digit SIM number
- An active phone (on which you are changing the SIM)
To change a SIM card online:
- Log in to . If you don't have an account, register now
- Go to Mobility plans & devices
- Select the Device tab
- Select Change a SIM card
- Follow the steps
Lost or stolen phone
If your phone is lost or stolen, you will not be able to change a SIM card online. If this is the case, please contact customer care or.