Pik TV installation for customers using an Internet browser
Install Pik on your Internet browser
Tips to ensure a smooth installation
- Have your email and password ready. Forgot your My TELUS password? and a new one will be sent to you shortly.
- If you’re connecting via Wi-Fi, have your Wi-Fi network name & password ready. Can’t remember your Wi-Fi password? .
Get started with Pik TV on your browser
- Navigate to . You will be redirected to a login screen where you will be prompted to enter your My TELUS username and password. Don’t have an account? . Check the Remember me box so you don’t have to enter your username and password every time you open the Pik TV app. Forgot your password? Click the link at the bottom of the screen and follow the instructions to have a new password sent to your email.
- Select Login. You will now be redirected to the Pik TV app home page. You’re all set. Watch a show that’s on now, browse the guide for upcoming episodes or search the On Demand library!
- You may need to download Flash Player to play Pik TV on your Internet browser. To download Flash, click the link on your screen.
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience