Conference calls on your mobile device
How to make or disconnect a conference call on your mobile phone
Initiate a conference call
You can connect 3 people on one call. There are 2 situations in which you start a conference call:
- You call someone and want to add a second person to the call, or
- Someone calls you and then you want to add a second person to that call
The same process applies to both situations.
- Once the call is connected, select the add call option (" +" icon)
- Once add call is selected the other person on the call will be put on hold. Now you can either choose from your contacts or dial the number manually
- After the new party answers there will be an icon called Merge. Selecting Merge will connect all 3 participants
Disconnect a conference call
- To disconnect one of the participants: During the call, press the Send key. The participant who was last to join the call is disconnected
- To end the conference call: Press the End key. Your conference call ends
If you are unable to establish a conference call make sure your phone supports multiple participants and that your mobility plan allows conference calling.