Streamline your pharmacy logistics
Integrated management tools for your operations
Make the most of effective management tools to simplify your pharmacy operations. Assyst Point-of-Sale centralizes transaction data, prices and orders, while Accounts Receivable collects accounting information for easy monitoring.
A simple cash system
Assyst Point-of-Sale is an evolutionary, user-friendly computerized cash system that allows you to record transactions and effectively manage your data. Having your data centralized helps in streamlining your operations.
Centralize your orders, accounts receivable and cash registers
Maintain an accurate history of transactions using a scanner and improve stock turnover
Improve price management and the quality of pharmacy displays by eliminating the need for individualized product labelling
Monitoring made easy
A reliable accounting solution
The Accounts Receivable module centralizes the data you need to your monitor cash flow. Eliminate the need for an external accounting software program and integrate Assyst Point-of-Sale into your TELUS Health pharmacy management solution or point-of-sale solution.
Automatically collect required information and reduce the risk of human error
Provide patients with detailed account statements
Manage charges for organizations, households and third-party payers
- Facilitates communication with wholesalers. Enables the electronic transfer of orders and invoices, and product database updates.
- Simplifies communication with your banner. Enables the banner to manage the product database remotely and electronically submit any necessary changes.
- Automatically manages prices and promotions at the cash register.
- Ensures the supervision and management of cash flow and allows for electronic transfers to an accounting system.
- Controls your transactions by restricting certain operations according to different permission levels.
- Complies with PCI data security standards for credit and debit cards, as well as PayPass.
- Automates repetitive tasks such as labelling and office work.
- Saves all payment and patient account data directly in the application.
- Reduces the risk of human error by automatically recording information w hen connected to your pharmacy management solution.
Are you ready to discover Assyst Point-of-Sale?
Talk to one of our experts.Contact us
Would you like to learn more?
Learn more about our products and rates.
Talk to your representative or contact Sales Support.
Monday to Friday, 7 AM to 10 PM (EST)
Saturday and Sunday, 8 AM to 10 PM (EST)