Your patients need your specialized care
Med Access EMR for Paediatricians.
Med Access EMR from TELUS Health is designed to support your paediatric patients. A customizable, easy-to-use web-based EMR, Med Access allows you to quickly view, update and store encounter notes, prescribe medications and help manage drug interactions, see patients remotely and more.
Customize your EMR for your unique needs
Your EMR can be customized to support the unique needs of your practice - to enhance daily processes, help increase office efficiency and provide easy access to the patient information you need when you need it.
Communicate securely with other providers
Streamline communications with other healthcare providers and deliver continuity of care by exchanging digital and eFax communications, directly from your EMR.
Access patient records on the go
A web-based EMR, Med Access lets you easily access your clinical information anywhere you have an Internet connection. When you’re on the move, connect to Med Access with EMR Mobile on your device.
Med Access supports strong, healthy growth
See complete charts at a glance
- View patient’s summary including family history, risk factors, notes, lab results, immunizations, prescriptions, and drug interactions
Support paediatric care
- Record immunizations and be alerted of vaccine requirements in patient profiles
- Customizable paediatric templates and more
- Can help identify and monitor at-risk patients and access paediatric practice guidelines for specific decision support
Chart healthy growth
- Monitor patient growth parameters and plot percentiles with digital growth charts
- Detect reasons for off-the-curve results with associated comments
- Accurately rank paediatric patients by percentile based on weight data, up to three decimals
Manage referrals and consult letters
- Manage and triage paediatric consultation requests from the waitlist
- Send referrals and transition records to other providers directly from your EMR
- Use customizable templates to quickly generate paediatric consultation letters
Patient engagement and communication
- Have parents or guardians’ complete forms online prior to a child’s appointment
- Communicate privately and share documents via patient portal
- Save administrative time with online patient bookings and automatic reminders
Treat patients remotely with EMR Virtual Visits
- Conduct video calls, review records and take notes simultaneously from your EMR
- Observe patients’ physical appearance and assess mental health state
- Protect patient privacy with encryption
Request a sales callback
Have any questions or ready to order?
Or call us at:
1 844 EMR-4YOU
Get technical support
Get in touch with a TELUS Health representative.
Or call us at:
1 844 EMR-4YOU
Med Access Community Portal
Sign in from your EMR, and visit the Help section to access the Community Portal.
Digital healthcare insights for physicians