Enhance the patient healthcare experience
Pomelo by TELUS Health
Streamline clinic workflows, help alleviate administrative burden, enable patients to proactively manage their health and well-being, and help keep critical data safe for a positive healthcare experience with Pomelo by TELUS Health.
Automate appointment management
Let patients book and manage their own appointments. Help to reduce no shows with appointment reminders. Prior to clinic visits, send instructions and eForms, which auto-populate files, to help simplify intake tasks.
Streamline administrative workflows
Use Pomelo right from your EMR to create or update files in real-time, and send private messages and forms from patient charts. Help reduce line-ups with patient check-in on mobile devices.
Enhance the patient experience
Interact with patients via 2-way messaging through a private portal. Use automated notifications to follow-up with patients after visits. Offer modern options like online booking and check-in with mobile devices.
Build the right Pomelo solution for your practice
Pomelo’s flexible features let you decide what you need for your clinic. Start with Appointment Reminders and Private Messaging and build your ideal Pomelo solution from there.
Stay connected to your patients
Send appointment reminders to help reduce no-shows
- Send automated SMS, voice or email appointment reminders. Patients can confirm or cancel right from the message
- Customize content for appointment type
- Link to an eForm which can be completed before the visit. Patient details sync with your EMR
Use private messaging to safely communicate with your patients
- Interact with your patients through private, encrypted two-way messaging
- Share sensitive files like test results
- Set access permissions and individual or shared inboxes
Let patients proactively manage their care
Enable online appointment booking
- Allow patients to make appointments online
- Control open time slots in your calendar and customize appointment types
- Enable patients to cancel, reschedule or confirm appointments in the patient portal
Connect with patients privately via patient portal
- Use patient portal to safely have direct 2-way communications with your patients
- Easily manage referrals and prescriptions
- Follow patient appointment history and completed eForms journey
Communicate to patient groups in a few clicks
Send mass communications to targeted patient audience
- Broadcast private bulk notifications, emails and newsletters
- Customize communications with images, texts and more
- View engagement analytics - see who opened which messages
Streamline intake tasks and help minimize exposure
Allow patients to check themselves in with mobile check-in
- Offer safe, contactless patient check-in with their mobile device from the parking lot, or using a QR code in reception
- Provide preparation instructions and pre-check-in tasks prior to appointment
Set up customizable intake and triage forms
- Send custom forms in advance of visit to gather intake data and pre-screen patients
- Reduce congestion in reception which can minimize the risk of exposure
- Trigger the right form based on patient-supplied information
Ready to learn more about how Pomelo can enhance your patient experience?
What patients appreciate about Pomelo by TELUS Health
Ability to proactively manage their own care
Patients can make appointments online, and cancel, change or confirm through a patient portal
Encrypted 2-way messaging via patient portal facilitates communication between patients and healthcare providers
Patients can receive/view their health files and test results, and follow their own care journey in the private portal
A positive care experience
Patients complete eForms conveniently at home. Forms auto-populate health files, making check-in fast and easy
Automated notifications provide after-visit follow-up (e.g. check on adverse reactions to a vaccine)
Patients receive relevant, health-related information (e.g., Tips for diabetes management)
Modern care options
Patients appreciate fast, easy, and safe self check-in through their mobile device or QR codes
Online appointment booking means no more need to call in and wait on hold
Request a sales callback
Have any questions or ready to order?
Or call us at:
1 844 EMR-4YOU
Get technical support
Get in touch with a TELUS Health representative.
Or call us at:
1 844 EMR-4YOU