Free direct billing service
Streamline the claims process for your patients with an easy-to-use online service. With eClaims you can:
Delight your patients by submitting claims on their behalf. You’ll reduce their out-of-pocket expenses and help give your practice an edge on the competition.
Reduce clients' out-of-pocket expenses, minimizing the credit card fees associated to your practice.
Help attract new clients and retain existing ones with a proven increase in return appointments. When registered, you also benefit from free marketing.
How it works
TELUS Health eClaims is web-based. No installation required.
Once registered, view patients’ insurance coverage* and submit claims electronically. Get instant responses from insurers.
What you’ll love about it
- Start using it without any specialized hardware or software
- Save on credit card fees by charging your clients only the portion not covered by their insurer
- View your past transactions to ease payment reconciliation
- Select whether payment should be assigned to either the healthcare professional or the patient*
- Reduce your environmental footprint by reducing paper
- Get paid quickly through direct deposit
- Enjoy free training and other helpful online resources
- Count on a solution developed in compliance with Canada Health Infoway’s HL7 messaging standards
- Direct billing available for chiropractors, physiotherapists, optometrists, opticians, massage therapists, acupuncturists, naturopathic doctors, psychologists, podiatrists, chiropodists, physical rehabilitation therapists, eyecare centers, rehabilitation clinics**
Download a real-life case study
Find out how eClaims helped Pascal Gagnon, co-owner of one of Québec’s largest networks of private rehabilitation clinics, build client loyalty.
* All features, functions, eligible professions and related benefits are inherent to the TELUS Health eClaims platform, but may not be supported by all participating insurers.
** eClaims is available to chiropractors, physiotherapists, optometrists, opticians, psychologists and podiatrists across Canada and to massage therapists, acupuncturists, naturopathic doctors, chiropodists and physical rehabilitation therapists in select regions in Canada.
Benefit from using eClaims from your practice management software to avoid double entry. eClaims is integrated into several leading solutions to help you streamline your clinic’s operations, save time and enhance the overall patient experience.
The more you use it, the more you’ll love it
Find out straight from the source. Discover how Canadian practitioners and patients have benefitted from eClaims.
“Our clients are thrilled when they find out that we can bill directly to the insurance companies. They’re excited.”
Alain Scheldeman, Pht Co-founder & president - Action Sport Physio
“The client leaves very satisfied, knowing that their claim has been submitted.”
Dr. Jaipul Parmar, Chiropractor & Co-Owner - Alliance Wellness Clinic, Vancouver, BC
“eClaims has so many insurance professionals under one umbrella, which is a really nice thing.”
Alison Wong, Optician and Manager - IRIS, Oshawa, ON
Here’s what eClaims can do for you
Direct bill to many insurers
eClaims works with most major insurance companies, including Great West Life, Manulife, Sun Life and more.
Reduce credit card fees
Save on credit card fees by charging your clients only the portion not covered by their insurer.
Enjoy a solution that meets high standards
The service is developed in compliance with Canada Health Infoway’s HL7 messaging standards for the exchange of electronic health information.
Free webinar - Payment reconciliation: tips to optimize the process
On June 11, learn how to ease payment reconciliation and get more out of eClaims. Our team will share useful recommendations and helpful tips they’ve gathered from top eClaims providers.
Register for eClaims
Take advantage of a free online service for processing insurance claims. It only takes a few minutes to get started.Register now
Need more information?
Access the tools, resources and training you need to get the most out of eClaims.
Already using eClaims?
Access your account.