Intermediate Business Systems Analyst
Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, TELUS.com/business and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
Our digital team is looking for strategic finance talent. You will also cultivate and build positive relationships with your team and partners to effectively prioritize and execute the product roadmap for our workforce planning tool. On the job, you get to combine financial insights and business needs to support our financial processes and shape an evolved digital landscape. This role is a great opportunity to stretch yourself, continue to build new skills, and accelerate your career.
- Provide day-to-day troubleshooting for Anaplan end users and support ongoing maintenance of the tool
- Configure Anaplan models and applications to improve user experience
- Develop effective Anaplan training and user guides; facilitate training to ensure users understand how to use the tool and maximize its benefits
- Support data integration between Anaplan and other financial systems; monitor data flows to and from Anaplan
- Build customized reports and/or dashboards, enabling Digital leaders to make data driven decisions and surface key insights
- Build strong partnerships with key stakeholders across the TELUS organization
- Assist in the development of monthly and quarterly forecast for both capital and operating expenditures; assist in annual budget process and multi-year forecast
- Assist in month-end deliverables including accruals, reconciliations, reports, and variance analysis
- Identify business inefficiencies and opportunities; drive continuous improvement of process and reporting to ensure our team can support digital at scale
- Act as a customer and digital experience advocate; demonstrate passion and dedication to enabling/optimizing a digital-first customer experience
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Has 3-5 years of experience in Systems Integration or FP&A
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related business field
- Experience with implementation of financial systems or ERP, preferably Anaplan
- Experience navigating and partnering with a large and diverse stakeholder mix
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with exceptional time management and prioritization abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to roll your sleeves up and get things done is a must - no task is beneath you, you are willing to do whatever it takes for TELUS Digital to be successful
- Develops ideas for process improvement and implements the change within their projects/products
- Experience working as an Anaplan model builder or solution architect
- Experience in project management
- Accounting Designation (CPA) or working towards one
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Sheets and PowerPoint/Slides
- Telecom/IT and/or Retail Operations work experience considered an asset
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?