Sr Full Stack Developer - Home Solutions
Join our Team:
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, business.telus.com and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
We value and continuously support organizations across Canada that are empowering people in our local communities with digital knowledge and skills.
We’re looking for team members who:
* Share our passion for all things digital
* Thrive in an agile, lean and highly collaborative environment
* Examine things from a customer-first perspective
* Are curious, experiment and never stop learning
* Embrace diversity of thought and action
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
By leveraging your expertise, you support the overall technical health of our applications in TELUS Digital - Home Solutions.
Working within a highly collaborative team, you will use your experience to help bring your team to the next level, while following standards and best practices
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Proven experience in backend and API development (we use Node.js, PostgreSQL, Redis)
- Strong Experience with React and Redux
- Experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express, OpenAPI Spec)
- Experience with FRP (functional, reactive programming)
- Experience collaborating in an agile environment alongside designers, analysts, and product owners
- Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (we use Kibana, NewRelic)
- Strong Experience with client-side testing (we use Jest)
- Strong Experience with Inclusive development and a11y best practices.
About TELUS Digital:
We want to work with people who:
- Share our passion for all things digital
- Thrive in an agile, lean and fast-paced environment
- Clearly see things from the perspective of our customers
- Are curious, experiment and never stop learning
- View collaboration as essential to your work
- Utilize the power of data to inform decisions
- Embrace diversity and new ideas
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you’re encouraged to share and act on your ideas
- Flexible work hours in a central downtown location
- A welcoming, relaxed office with a casual dress code
- A culture committed to giving; every year we donate time and resources in our communities
- Team lunches with a generous supply of healthy snacks
- A fun, dynamic team that works and plays every day; great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team outing
Check out http://telus.com/digital/blog to see how we solve challenging problems for millions of customers with innovative tools.