People Experience Specialist
Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, TELUS.com/business and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
This is a full-time permanent position.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
TELUS Digital is looking for a People Experience Specialist who will play a key role in supporting the high performing culture we have within the TELUS Digital team. In this role, you will support the entire candidate and employee experience from recruitment to onboarding to projects that promote and support a highly engaged team. We are looking for someone who wakes up every morning feeling excited about the day they have ahead of them, is happiest when they are helping people and who know how to work hard and have fun!
- Work with hiring managers to fulfill their open roles through effective sourcing and hiring practices across the team and provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Partner with our suppliers on postings, candidates and the hiring process.
- Talent Support & Reporting:
- Manage reporting and monthly dashboards for our team’s headcount, open roles and forecasting.
- Assist with onboarding of new team members to ensure they have an effective onboarding experience and are able to ramp up quickly in their role.
- Culture/Engagement Programs:
- Lead, manage and execute on projects related to internal communication, health and wellbeing, and other areas focused on supporting team member engagement
- Support change management and implementation strategies for new programs and processes across the team
- Office Support:
- Support our teamwork environment and evolve our space as needed.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Marketing, Business or related field
- Proven ability to execute new strategies and people projects
- Have a passion for people and a burning desire to increase employee happiness and effectiveness through events, programs and communications
- Be in-touch with you inner-geek and have a passion for digital with a clear understanding of the role digital plays in building our brand and our business
- Experience working on a digital team and have an understanding of the roles and skills required to support a digital team would be an asset
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- An independent thinker and self-starter; able to work effectively within a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong interpersonal, critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to be a team player, collaborator, work independently and able to effectively build relationships over any medium of communication and across all levels of the team and organization
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.