Intermediate Product Owner, Analytics
Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, TELUS.com/business and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Product Owner of Adobe Audience Manager, you will leverage your skills of uncovering digital behavioural data and design segmentation for personalization, testing, communication, and advertising use cases. You will help cultivate and build positive relationships with your team and partners to effectively prioritize and execute on business initiatives for our online properties. By connecting large first or third party data sources that can be leveraged for audience segmentation, you will drive customer values and reduce customer effort. You’ll continuously mine and test new audience traits and segment by querying the data lake and tapping into digital analytics data. In addition, you’ll regularly refine and adjust your backlogs to reflect accurate scope, effort and priority as it becomes available from partners.
- Understand TELUS business priorities and encouraged outcomes
- Understand customer needs, be the voice of the customer and tell the Product Story
- Be a champion for vision and prioritization of digital experiences in partnership with partners to achieve the business outcomes (return on investment)
- Establish relationships and liaise with a diverse group of cross-functional partners within the organization; collaborate on interdependent roadmaps and technology investments to achieve mutual business outcomes
- Build organizational support and the understanding of the strategic direction of the product
- Define tangible product roadmap; actively own and be responsible for the product backlog and prioritize based on feedback and value
- Accountable for critical product metrics and to report progress, provide ongoing communication to partners on progress
- Balance expectations and remove business and roadmap impediments
- Own product research and measurements, drive optimizations
- Accountable for the overall product health (security, accessibility, performance, etc.)
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Has 3-6 years of experience
- May mentor and delegate tasks to Project Coordinators/Junior Project Managers
- Able to work with the client to communicate intelligently in a project management capacity, showing knowledge of the SDLC/SCRUM and understanding of client's requirements in order to maintain customer happiness
- Theorizing ideas for process improvement and implements the change within their projects with the Project Manager
- Shows good ability to use 1 or more planning tools, e.g. JIRA
- Has the ability to track time and cost against an agreed baseline and provide an early warning of likely deviation
- Responsible for ensuring projects are delivered to budget and schedule
- Experience with the data lake and enabling new data streams
- Experience working with analytics implementation teams to enable new analytics tracking measures
- Experience monitoring weekly data uploads
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?