Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, business.telus.com and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
This is a full-time, renewable 1-year contract position.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
Using your knowledge of search engine optimization and digital best practices, you’ll be supporting two teams in TELUS Digital’s Vancouver office.
Our ideal candidate will be able to perform keyword research, audit content for SEO optimization opportunities and also coordinate the implementation of SEO recommendations with our vendor partners, stakeholders and our internal team. You’ll be the go-to SEO person for our Digital Review Board, ensuring that all of their content is compliant with our SEO Standards.
In this role, you won’t need to be an SEO expert but you will need to have a solid foundation (intermediate level) and a willingness to learn.
- Supporting our Digital Review Board in making sure new projects are compliant with our SEO Standards
- Monitoring, analyzing and report on SEO performance
- Conducting keyword research using our paid tools and Google Search Console
- Conducting page-level optimization
- Communicating opportunities, wins and strategies to stakeholders with varying levels of SEO literacy
- Writing SEO content and coordinating it’s implementation with our vendor partners and our internal team
- Assisting in the implementation of site-wide optimization projects
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- 1-2 years of relevant SEO experience
- 2-3 years of experience working on digital projects
- The ability to communicate complex SEO strategies to a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience using analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics) to measure the impact of SEO optimizations
- Sound technical understanding of how search engines work
- Experience using SEO campaign management software (such as BrightEdge, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz)
- A track record of successful SEO optimizations with a proven SEO process
- Up-to-date understanding of organic search trends, including search engine algorithm changes, the latest tools and technologies
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
About TELUS Digital:
We want to work with people who:
- Share our passion for all things digital
- Thrive in an agile, lean and fast-paced environment
- Clearly see things from the perspective of our customers
- Are curious, experiment and never stop learning
- View collaboration as essential to your work
- Utilize the power of data to inform decisions
- Embrace diversity and new ideas
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you’re encouraged to share and act on your ideas
- Flexible work hours in a central downtown location
- A welcoming, relaxed office with a casual dress code
- A culture committed to giving; every year we donate time and resources in our communities
- Team lunches with a generous supply of healthy snacks
- A fun, dynamic team that works and plays every day; great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team outing
TELUS is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
Check out labs.telus.com/blog to see how we solve challenging problems for millions of customers with innovative tools.