Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, TELUS.com/business and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As Manager, B2B Self-Serve, you will be responsible for building a world-class experience for Business customers (across small, mid and enterprise) to manage their accounts and services online. Working to meet the needs of our customers, stakeholders and the broader digital team, you will be tasked with leading yearly and quarterly capital planning and overseeing feature delivery, all go to market activities, product launches, and campaigns.
Reporting to the Director, B2B Digital, you will build and support a highly engaged and performing team, and act as a mentor and coach for your team to help us build a strong and enduring culture.
- Supporting a dynamic team of product owners, designers, developers, and testers in delivering on key outcomes and growing their careers
- Evolving the telus.com/business Self-Serve experience, building features and experiences that generate business value while reducing customer effort
- Building awareness of the B2B digital roadmap across TELUS stakeholders groups in order to influence and partner with them to deliver experiences that solve customer problems
- Building relationships and networks across multiple internal teams and vendor/agency partners to help deliver a consistently great digital user experience for TELUS
- Driving and influencing stakeholders to ensure that TELUS is delivering on our ‘customers first’ strategy by keeping end-to-end customer experiences top of mind when defining program scope and deliverables
- Leading customer validation and ongoing continuous improvement (build, measure and learn)
- Consistently monitoring adoption and engagement metrics for the website, with specific outcomes tied to customer fallout and call offload, and leveraging data to drive continued enhancements
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Be highly organized with a demonstrated ability to delegate, monitor and manage high volume workloads
- Ability to influence a broad spectrum of stakeholders to gain alignment on product vision and roadmap
- Ability to effectively solve problems and deal with complex project issues
- Be comfortable working with complex enterprise technology, with the aim of creating simple and effective customer experiences
- Demonstrated ability to provide feedback and coaching to develop team members
- Ability to anticipate and assess risks, contingency plans and manage change in a complex environment
- Experience working with Scrum, Agile, Lean, Lean UX, Kanban, and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital team environment
- Experience shipping digital products to market for B2B customers
- Comfortable building financial models and presenting business cases
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?