Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, business.telus.com and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
This is a full-time, renewable 1-year contract position.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
We are a digital product team focused on customer outcomes and driving increased collaboration across our organization. We’re looking for a driven Business Analyst who is willing to push forward initiatives in collaboration with the immediate team and TELUS Digital stakeholders. Your passion for collecting, evaluating and breaking down information into detailed and actionable requirements will help define optimal solutions for our customers.
In addition, you will support the delivery team by facilitating the team’s delivery process, and help manage the productivity of the team. You will need to be an expert at documenting and maintaining all requirements received from product owners, the development team and supporting teams.
- Working closely with stakeholders and TELUS Digital team members in gathering feedback and requirements to support the evolution of our products.
- Identify gaps in process and standards that impact the team’s ability to delivery quality experiences.
- Support the product owner determine the impact of changes requested by stakeholders.
- Raise process and system issues that prevent delivery of value to our customers
- Collaborate closely with team members in an agile and lean environment
- Support tools and processes that make life easy for our development team
- Support the development and delivery of cross-cutting products and capabilities that include navigation system, site search capabilities, and more!
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Highly-organized with a demonstrated ability to manage a high-volume of work
- Ability to anticipate and manage unplanned work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and organizational transformation skills
- Interpersonal, proactive communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with various stakeholders across the business - building trust and strong rapport across the business is fundamental
- Experience working in a Lean and Agile environment is an asset
- Familiarity with CMS, JIRA, QA practices in order to support developers, QA, etc
- Strong track record of being able to develop relationships with a multitude of stakeholders/peers
- Track record of handling ambiguity when presented
- 2-4 years of marketing, product management, project management, marketing and/or digital experience
About TELUS Digital:
We want to work with people who:
- Share our passion for all things digital
- Thrive in an agile, lean and fast-paced environment
- Clearly see things from the perspective of our customers
- Are curious, experiment and never stop learning
- View collaboration as essential to your work
- Utilize the power of data to inform decisions
- Embrace diversity and new ideas
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you’re encouraged to share and act on your ideas
- Flexible work hours in a central downtown location
- A welcoming, relaxed office with a casual dress code
- A culture committed to giving; every year we donate time and resources in our communities
- Team lunches with a generous supply of healthy snacks
- A fun, dynamic team that works and plays every day; great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team outing
TELUS is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.
Check out labs.telus.com/blog to see how we solve challenging problems for millions of customers with innovative tools.