Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our Team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, business.telus.com and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
By leveraging your expertise, you support the overall technical health of our applications in TELUS Digital-Home Solutions.
Working within a highly collaborative team, you will use your experience and mentoring skills to help bring your team to the next level, while following standards and best practices
- Use a central Design System for styling and hosts shared components
- Integrate with our RESTful APIs that are built with Node.js powering our custom services
- Ensure code quality by working with automation testers and Product Owners embedded within teams to test our applications at multiple levels
- Challenge, mentor and guide the team to implement best practices
- Advocate the use of unit testing and test driven development to drive design and development
- Implement & Advocate accessibility best practices (We believe in an accessible web for everyone)
- Champion documentation and knowledge sharing
- Lead technical team members in an agile environment (we like Scrum, Kanban)
- Identify and solve front-end development issues experienced by customers
- Ensure a cohesive experience across different browsers and devices
- Diagnose and evolve container-based build pipelines for your team
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Proven History of excelling in a team based collaborative environment
- Experience mentoring more junior team members, overseeing code quality and evangelizing best practices
- Experience in translating technical concepts and requirements for non-technical stakeholders
- Proven Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (we use Kibana, NewRelic)
- Experience with clustering technologies (we use Kubernetes)
- Senior-level understanding of testing best-practices and tooling (we use Jest)
- Experience with securing applications to common security threats (OWASP Standards)
- Familiar with accessibility (WCAG 2) best practices
- Experience with Web/HTTP security controls (CORS, CSP, TLS, etc …)
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?