Technical Product Owner
Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, business.telus.com and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
This is a full-time, renewable 1-year contract position.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Product Owner on the Home Solutions API team, you will be responsible for executing business asks for Telus.com. These can include projects like campaigns or product launches.
You will need to work with a broad array of stakeholders and Digital team members to identify impacts of the business asks and ensure the solution encompasses the full end-to-end. The ability to clearly articulate the end-to-end customer experience and anticipate the wide array of impacts is pivotal.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Highly-organized with a demonstrated ability to manage a high-volume of work
- Ability to anticipate and manage unplanned work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership and organizational transformation skills
- Interpersonal, proactive communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with various stakeholders across the business - building trust and strong rapport across the business is fundamental
- Experience working in a Lean and Agile environment is an asset
- Familiarity with CMS, JIRA, QA practices in order to support developers, QA, etc
- Strong track record of being able to develop relationships with a multitude of stakeholders/peers
- 2-4 years of marketing, product management, project management, marketing and/or digital experience
- Experience managing and organizing a high-volume of workload
About TELUS Digital
We’re looking for team members who:
- Share our passion for all things digital
- Thrive in an agile, lean and fast-paced environment
- Clearly see things from the perspective of our customers
- Are curious, experiment and never stop learning
- Embrace diversity and new ideas
What you can expect from us
- An environment where you’re encouraged to share and act on your ideas
- Flexible work hours in a central downtown location
- A welcoming, relaxed office with a casual dress code
- A culture committed to giving; every year we donate time and resources in our communities
- Team lunches with a generous supply of healthy snacks
- A fun, dynamic team that works and plays every day; great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team outing
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Check out labs.telus.com/blog to see how we solve challenging problems for millions of customers with innovative tools.