Senior Analytics Consultant - Digital Commerce
Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, business Analysts, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
TELUS Digital is looking for a Senior Analytics Consultant to play a key role in unlocking and driving outcomes for the Digital Commerce team. You will play a key role in crafting the foundation for analytics and drive key insights that will enable our team to deliver on our Customer First Promise.
We are looking for a data-driven individual who possesses strong analytical skills to help assess the efficiency of our practices, programs and processes. You will also draw on your imagination and your analytics acumen to analyze data, draw conclusions, present results and lead our analytics strategy. Your creativity will be key in evaluating current metrics, identifying critical metrics and leading indicators. Candidates for the role will be passionately curious to understand the ‘why’ behind the data and passionate about the opportunity to make more informed, objective decisions for our team.
- Lead the analytics pod to understand global outcomes and processes to drive data decision-making within the team
- Evaluating and identifying metrics, critical metrics, adoption, leading indicators and cleaning and consolidating data as required
- Design, implement and report on operations scorecards
- Use technology and analytics tools to develop models and analyze our data
- Use data to tell the story of our operations and find opportunities to improve our practices and enhance our decision-making processes
- Understand and translate problems and needs into recommendations and actionable tasks for the team
- Measure the efficiency of our existing programs through analysis of available data which will include identifying issues, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations
- Develop creative ways to gather new data and analyze results
- Connect the dots to understand the “why” behind the data
- Actively seek opportunities to constantly improve our processes and perform scenario based testing to support your recommendation
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- A passion for how data can be used to uncover new insights, solve unique problems and drive effective actions
- Be a strategic thinker and a bias for action and crafting and driving change
- Be a master of numbers, statistics and data management
- Be creative in looking at metrics to identify and testing new critical metrics for the team
- Have strong presentation skills with the ability to tell stories with data and master visualizations
- Have the ability to influence and persuade team members and leadership team
- A strategic mind and a desire to get things without being scared of the details
- A flexible approach and the ability to adapt and champion change
- Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to monitor and manage high volume workloads and competing priorities