Senior Digital Mobility Product Owner (1 year mat leave)
Create awesome experiences for our customers.
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, business.telus.com and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Product Owner on the Research and Learn team, within Digital Mobility, you’ll work with our Marketing and Product stakeholders to deliver end-to-end journeys that bring the digital experience for our products and services to life! You will own the research and learn customer experience of the TELUS.com/mobility site and be responsible for the overall strategy and its success. You will work with a diverse team of talent to conceptualize, implement, monitor, measure and optimize these experiences.
- Inspire team with the customer goals, product vision and provide a big picture narrative to the team
- Collaboration across product owners to drive practices
- Understand TELUS business priorities and expected outcomes
- Understand customer needs, be the voice of the customer and tell the Product Story
- Own the vision and prioritization of digital experiences in partnership with stakeholders to achieve the vision and business outcomes (ROI)
- Serve as the primary source of external information for the Scrum team, offering clear definitions of the targeted capability, the intended value to the customer, and functional/non-functional requirements
- Build relationships and liaise with a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders within the organization; collaborate on interdependent roadmaps and technology investments to achieve mutual business outcomes
- Build organizational support and understanding of the strategic direction of the product
- Build out playbooks for recurring go-to-market events
- Define tangible product roadmap: proactively manage the product backlog and prioritize based on feedback and value
- Manage expectations and remove business and roadmap impediments
- Accountable for product KPIs and to report progress, provide ongoing communication to stakeholders on progress
- Own product research and measurements, and drive optimizations
- Accountable for the product overall health including security, accessibility and performance
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- University or College degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years digital product management experience
- Excellent project delivery skills, with proven accomplishments leading cross-functional projects
- Critical thinker who draws insightful decisions leveraging solution based problem solving
- Data driven, uses metrics and measurements in decision making
- An Agile “mindset” and the flexibility to adapt to new and evolving environments
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Understanding of digital landscape and customer trends
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Kanban, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
- Experience with Agile tools, such as Jira, Confluence
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.