Senior Product Owner (Journey Optimization) - Mobility
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, business.telus.com and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
This is a full-time position.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Senior Product Owner on the Research & Learn Journey Optimization team, within Digital Mobility, you’ll work with our Marketing and Product stakeholders to deliver new and optimized end-to-end journeys that bring the digital experience for our products and services to life! You will be responsible for the journey optimization portfolio on our TELUS.com/mobility site, along with the overall strategy and success of those initiatives. You will work with a diverse team of talent to conceptualize, implement, monitor, measure and optimize these experiences.
- Inspire team with defined outcomes, customer goals, product vision and provide a big picture narrative to the team
- Serve as the primary source of external information for the Scrum team, offering clear definitions of the targeted capability, the intended value to the customer, and functional/non-functional requirements
- Work closely with your UI/UX, market researcher and analytics prime to identify opportunities for journey optimization along with metrics to measure for success
- Work closely with business and technical stakeholders to define the digital journey for net new experiences and capabilities
- Understand TELUS’ business priorities and expected outcomes and develop tangible roadmap - proactively manage the product backlog and prioritize based on feedback and value
- Understand customer needs, be the voice of the customer and tell the full Product Story
- Collaborate with product owners from other portfolios to drive best practices and consolidated experiences and interdependent roadmaps and technology investments to achieve mutual business objectives
- Build organizational support and understanding of the strategic direction for the digital experience and growth opportunities
- Accountable for product KPIs and to report progress, provide ongoing communication to stakeholders on progress
- Accountable for the product’s overall health including security, accessibility and performance
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Post secondary degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years digital product management experience, specifically in building end-to-end digital experiences and technical capabilities
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Solid understanding of the digital landscape and customer trends
- Excellent project delivery skills, with proven accomplishments leading cross-functional projects
- Experience building personalized journeys for specific segment groups
- Critical thinker who draws insightful decisions leveraging solution based problem solving
- Data informed, uses metrics and measurements in decision making
- An Agile “mindset” and the flexibility to adapt to new and evolving environments
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Kanban, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework experience (SAFe)
- Experience with Agile tools, such as; Jira, Confluence
- Exceptional organizational and time management skill
About TELUS Digital:
- We want to work with people who:
- Share our passion for all things digital
- Thrive in an agile, lean and fast-paced environment
- Clearly see things from the perspective of our customers
- Are curious, experiment and never stop learning
- View collaboration as essential to your work
- Utilize the power of data to inform decisions
- Embrace diversity and new ideas
Check out labs.telus.com/blog to see how we solve challenging problems for millions of customers with innovative tools.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
TELUS is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.