Senior Optimization Strategist - Analytics
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for our website and the My TELUS app, that are enriched by the customer’s previous experience and enrich their next one.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Our team members are leaders in local and global technology communities, we value and support communities such as: Tech Masters, NodeSchool, Ladies Learning Code, Women Who Code TO and many more!
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As Senior Optimization Strategist on the Digital Analytics & Insights team, you will play a key role in expanding our personalization and data driven customer experiences in our website and App and beyond Digital into assisted channels like our virtual assistant, live chat agents and call centre, to support our objectives of simplifying the customer experience, driving sales and self-serve adoption and reducing customers’ need to call in for support.
You will work with stakeholders across TELUS to evaluate the potential of new use cases, determine data and personalization requirements and experiences, and launch and measure the benefits of new data driven customer experiences.
- Leverage data to size and illustrate, and communicate the opportunity available through targeting to increase sales and drive self-serve adoption while reducing calls
- Quantify, track and communicate the opportunities and success we are unlocking after use cases launch.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across TELUS to plan and launch use cases with transformative value.
- Become an expert on the capability set we employ for personalization and A/B testing.
- Keep informed about new capabilities and possibilities in the technology and recommend business applications that will get the most from them
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- 5+ years experience in a Digital role, 2+ years experience with A/B testing and personalization
- Experience using analytics tools (Adobe preferred) to analyze digital experiences, or business results to find opportunities, and make recommendations
- Experience with A/B testing and targeting tools, data management platforms (Adobe Test & Target preferred), and/or with planning, running, and measuring A/B tests, segmented content or business experiments (such as Lean Startup)
- Experience writing SQL queries to access and analyze data
- Passionate about how data can be used to solve business problems and improve the customer experience.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to tell stories with data, and ability to influence and persuade executive stakeholders and working team members
- A flexible approach and the ability to accept and champion change
- Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to monitor and manage high volume workloads
- Creative and innovative thinker
- A bias for action
About TELUS Digital:
We want to work with people who:
- Share our passion for all things digital
- Thrive in an agile, lean and fast-paced environment
- Clearly see things from the perspective of our customers
- Are curious, experiment and never stop learning
- View collaboration as essential to your work
- Utilize the power of data to inform decisions
- Embrace diversity and new ideas
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you’re encouraged to share and act on your ideas
- Flexible work hours in a central downtown location
- A welcoming, relaxed office with a casual dress code
- A culture committed to giving; every year we donate time and resources in our communities
- A fun, dynamic team that works and plays every day; great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team outing
Check out labs.telus.com/blog to see how we solve challenging problems for millions of customers with innovative tools.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
TELUS is proud to foster an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to fair employment practices and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer accommodation for applicants with disabilities, as required, during the recruitment process.