Intermediate Content Manager - Mobility
Join our team
We’re a customer-driven and product-minded team within TELUS, responsible for our company’s digital evolution. We simplify the path to production so teams can focus on what matters most.
TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers – and for our team. We build smart, customer-centric and data-driven experiences for telus.com, TELUS.com/business and the My TELUS app.
Our team includes a passionate group of strategists, UX and visual designers, full stack developers, content managers, scrum masters, testers, product owners, people experience specialists, and other digital experts.
Learn more about our team at telus.com/digital
This is a full-time, renewable 1-year contract position.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As a Content Manager for the Mobility - Research & Learn team, you’ll be the person who ultimately brings our content to life on TELUS.com. You’ll be an advocate for our content standards, work closely with our development team, and ensure that you have everything you need from your squad to succeed. You’ll help manage the backlog of content requests in our system, develop our weekly banners and help us stay up-to-date with our competitive responses while keeping the Mobility section of TELUS.com fresh and up-to-date.
Working closely with the content and development team within TELUS, you’ll be our go-to for content related development requests. You’ll be responsible for seamlessly adding approved content into the TELUS.com experience and identifying potential areas for improvement.
To help you execute, you’ll lean on our teams in design, content & user experience, development, testing, analytics, and marketing.
- Creating and maintaining personalized primary, secondary and mobility landing page banners
- Working with our content writers and strategists to ensure all copy is accounted for English and French page updates
- Managing content in our content management system (CMS) platform (homepage updates, landing pages, competitive responses)
- Updating pricing on TELUS.com based on marketing requests
- Regularly auditing existing Mobility pages to identify areas of improvement
- Working with content, design and development teams to create campaign pages
- Attend monthly content guilds to learn more about the growing content practice at TELUS Digital
- Supporting other TELUS Digital content initiatives under the guidance of our Content Strategy Program Lead
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Detailed-oriented and committed to delivering great customer experiences
- Able to gracefully receive and give feedback
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with content best practices including SEO and design systems
- 2+ years of content management experience
- Highly detail oriented and organized, with exceptional analytical skills
- Expert in content optimization and brand consistency
- Adept at working in a highly-collaborative, lean, agile environment
- Post-secondary education in business and/or writing
- Understand the importance of creating accessible content and how that applies to WCAG 2.0 AA principles
About TELUS Digital:
We want to work with people who:
- Share our passion for all things digital
- Thrive in an agile, lean and fast-paced environment
- Clearly see things from the perspective of our customers
- Are curious, experiment and never stop learning
- View collaboration as essential to your work
- Utilize the power of data to inform decisions
- Embrace diversity and new ideas
What you can expect from us:
- An environment where you’re encouraged to share and act on your ideas
- Flexible work hours in a central downtown location
- A welcoming, relaxed office with a casual dress code
- A culture committed to giving; every year we donate time and resources in our communities
- Team lunches with a generous supply of healthy snacks
- A fun, dynamic team that works and plays every day; great ideas can come as easily during an impromptu hallway soccer match or social team outing
Check out http://telus.com/digital/blog to see how we solve challenging problems for millions of customers with innovative tools.