Unlock your TELUS mobile device
Information on how to unlock your TELUS mobile device
Your device must meet all eligibility conditions below. TELUS may refuse any unlock request that appears intended to defraud TELUS or its customers.
- Device is locked to the TELUS network (TELUS can only unlock TELUS devices)
- Device is not flagged as lost or stolen
How to unlock your device
To unlock your device, log in toon your computer and follow the steps below:
- Select Mobility plans and devices
- Select Device
- Under Manage device, select Unlock your device
- Follow the instructions presented to you
Note: This is not available in the My TELUS app.
Don’t have My TELUS?now.
If you’re not currently a TELUS customer but have a TELUS device, you can contact us to unlock your device by calling 1-866-558-2273.
If you’re calling to unlock your phone, we recommend to call from different device so we can assist you with the unlock steps.
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience