Managing Wi-Fi on Actiontec T1200H/T2200H
How to manage Boost Wi-Fi when using an Actiontec T1200H or T2200H modem
These instructions explain how to disable the Wi-Fi network running in the background of your Boost Wi-Fi network through your Wi-Fi modem.
To disable your home Wi-Fi network, complete these steps:
- Connect to your modem's Wi-Fi network.
- Launch your web browser.
- Enter the following into the address bar: 192.168.1.254
- From your keyboard, press the Enter ( Return ) key. The Home screen is displayed.
- To log in, enter the following information:
- Username: admin
- Password: it is printed on the side of the modem under GUI Access (unless you’ve changed it)
- Select Login. The Welcome screen is displayed.
- If it is your first time logging into your gateway you will be asked if you would like to change your password.
- From the top of the next screen, select Wireless Setup. The Basic Settings screen is displayed.
- Change the Wireless Radio field to Disable to turn off your Wi-Fi network.
- Select Apply to save your changes.