TELUS e.Bill digital billing explained
Learn about the convenient and environmentally friendly TELUS paperless billing experience.
Get ready for paperless billing
Paperless billing isn’t just good for the environment. It’s also more convenient than paper. You can:
- Get notified when your bills are ready
- View and pay your bill any time, from anywhere
- View, download and/or print bills from up to 18 months ago
View your Mobility, Home Services or Business bill
- Select Billing to view your bill
- If you have more than one account, you can access and view bills for those accounts by using the drop down menu in the top right hand of your screen
- To download your bill select Download PDF and save the file to your computer or mobile device
Forgot your password?
To change your My TELUS password
Turn off paper bills
- Log in to My TELUS. If you're not registered create an account
- Select Billing
- Select Manage bill format
- Use the toggle to turn off the option to receive your bill by mail
- For Mobility, indicate how you’d like to receive notifications when your bills are ready – by email and/or text.
Note: All Home Services notifications are sent by email.
- Select Save
Update your mobility e.Bill notification preferences
Not receiving your notification emails?
- Select Wrong email address? and follow the prompt to update your email address. This will update the email address that you use to log in to My TELUS
- Select Save changes