TELUS e.Bill digital billing explained
Learn how to set up paperless billing, view your bills and update your notification preferences
The perks of paperless billing
Paperless billing is good for the environment and is also more convenient than managing paper bills. With paperless billing you can:
- Get notified when your bills are ready
- View and pay your bill any time, from anywhere
- View, download and/or print bills from up to 18 months ago
View your Mobility, Home Services or Business bill
Viewing Your Mobility, Home Services or Business bill can be accessed from the Overview or Billing tab.
- If you have more than one account, you can access and view bills for those accounts by using the drop down menu in the top right hand of your screen
- To download your bill select Download PDF and save the file to your computer or mobile device
Turn off paper bills
- Select Manage bill notifications
- Use the toggle to turn off the option to receive your bill by mail
- If e.Bill is enabled, please indicate whether you’d like to receive notifications when your bills are ready via email, text or both
- Select Save
Update your mobility e.Bill notification preferences
Forgot your password?
Change your My TELUS password
Not receiving your notification emails?
- Select Wrong email address? and follow the prompt to update your email address. This will update the email address that you use to log in to My TELUS
- Select Save changes