Restart a TELUS Wi-Fi Hub
Not your modem?
To restart your Wi-Fi Hub:
- From the back of your Wi-Fi hub, disconnect the power cord
- Wait 30 seconds
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of your modem
- Check your modem. The LED on the front should be solid green
- Important: If the light does not turn green, check the fibre cable on the back and ensure it is snug into the casing
- Try restarting your computer/device and reconnecting to the Wi-Fi
- Launch your web browser and test your Internet connection
Note: Restarting or resetting your modem may only provide a temporary fix to your problem. If you find the issue reoccursin order for us to find and fix the root cause of your problem.