Openfit on Optik TV
Read about what’s included in an Openfit subscription, how to sign-up, FAQ and more
What’s included in your Openfit subscription
Openfit allows you to access top fitness and nutrition content to help meet your goals. Get immediate access to the Openfit On Demand library which includes access to over 170 workout, barre and equipment-free videos. Plus, access additional content through the Openfit mobile app, such as live workout series, food blogs and more.
Until January 4th 2021, access the Openfit on demand content for FREE on channel 350. Only customers that purchase the theme pack will access the Openfit app content.
How to sign up for Openfit in an Optik TV package
For new Optik TV customers, you can sign up for Optik TV and add Openfit to your TV combo or as a standalone theme pack.
For existing Optik TV customers, please follow the steps below:
- Sign-in to your My TELUS account
- Select the Optik TV tab (which can be found at the top of the page)
- Select Change Optik TV Package and follow the directions to customize a new package that includes Openfit
- You can also select Add/remove theme packs to add Openfit as an a la carte channel
You can also purchase Openfit directly from your Optik TV digital box by visiting channel 350
Note: You can create a My TELUS account if you do not have one.
Accessing your Openfit content on your TV or mobile device
On your TV
You can visit channel 350 or you can press the On Demand button on your remote and go to Healthy Living > Openfit - At Home Workouts. From there you will be able to access all of your Openfit content On Demand as well as free Openfit content without a subscription.
On a smartphone or tablet
- Download the Openfit app through the Google Play or Apple App store
- Select Sign in in the top right corner of the page
- Under the login button, select the Login with Telus option
- Sign in with your My TELUS credentials
Frequently asked questions
- How much data is consumed when using Openfit?
On your Optik TV set top box:
Viewing Openfit using your Optik TV set-top does not consume data.
On a mobile device:
If you are connected via Wi-Fi, using the Openfit app on your mobile device will not count against your cellular data plan. If you stream content using data, however, then it will count towards your cellular data plan even if you are connected via Wi-Fi.
- Can I take Openfit “à la carte” on top of an Optik TV package and be billed by TELUS?
Yes. You can either get Openfit as part of your combo or "à la carte." Please refer to signing up for Openfit in an Optik TV package for more details.
- How do I remove my Openfit subscription from my Optik TV package?
- Which devices can I use to watch shows on Openfit?
Once you've signed up, you can watch Openfit on your Optik TV digital box or the Openfit mobile app.