Pik TV media box warranty
Information about the Pik TV media box warranty and coverage
The warranty period on your Pik TV Media Box is one year from the original date of purchase from TELUS.
What the warranty covers
- The warranty is limited to the original user of the Pik TV hardware and software
- TELUS warrants the hardware to be free from material or workmanship defects or failures and that the hardware and software shall conform in all material respects to the specifications provided herein
- TELUS will repair or replace any product that fails to satisfy the warranty at no cost during the warranty period
What the warranty does not cover
- The warranty does not cover failures that result from: (i) shipping; (ii) faulty installation, maintenance or use; (iii) abnormal conditions of operation; (iv) attempted modification or repair by the user; (v) use of the product in combination with items not recommended by TELUS; or (vi) an act of God
- TELUS does not warrant (i) that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free or, (ii) due to the continuous development of new techniques for intruding upon and attacking networks, that the software or any hardware item on which the software is used will be free from vulnerability or attack
- The warranty provided above is in lieu of and excludes all other liabilities, warranties, guarantees or conditions written or oral, statutory, common law, expressed or implied, including warranties or implied conditions as to non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and shall constitute TELUS' sole obligation and liability and the original user’s sole remedy in contract, tort or otherwise in respect of the hardware and software. Some provincial consumer legislations do not allow waivers of the legal warranty and the limitations stated above are subject to such legislation.
How to take advantage of the warranty
- The user shall notify TELUS of any claims against the warranties provided should a defect be discovered within the 1-year warranty period.
- Should the reason you are returning your hardware comply with TELUS terms and conditions and/or abide by the TELUS warranty guidelines above, please call TELUS support and TELUS representative will provide you with instructions on how to claim your warranty.
Help us improve this article
Please rate your experience