Internet light is off
Try the following steps:
Pro tip: ensure your power supply is firmly connected to your modem
- Check your modem is at the same location where your TELUS technician installed it.
- If it has been moved, put it back in its original location
- Check your modem is set up correctly and looks like this:
1) Power 2) WAN port 3) LAN ports
Pro Tip: Check whether DSL or WAN light are on (only one should be). If both are on, remove the cable from the WAN port.
- Restart your modem.
- Check there are no service outages in your area.
Note: Restarting or resetting your modem may only provide a temporary fix to your problem, if you find the issue reoccurs contact us in order for us to find and fix the root cause of your problem.