Internet light is off
Try the following steps:
Pro tip: ensure that your power supply is firmly connected to your modem.
- Check whether your modem is at the same location where your TELUS technician installed it.
- If it has been moved, put it back in its original location.
- Check that your modem is set up correctly and looks like this:
1) Power 2) WAN port 3) LAN ports
Pro Tip: Check whether your DSL, WAN or SFP lights are on (only one of the 3 should be). If the DSL and SFP lights are on, remove the cable from the WAN port if one is present.
- Restart your modem.
- ****Check there are no service outages in your area.
Note: Restarting or resetting your modem may only provide a temporary fix to your problem. If you find that the issue reoccurs, contact us in order for us to find and fix the root cause of your problem.