Internet light is off
Try the following steps:
Pro tip: ensure your power supply is firmly connected to your modem
- Check that your modem is at the same location where your TELUS technician installed it
- If it has been moved, put it back in its original location
- Check that your modem is set up correctly and looks like this:
1) Power 2) WAN port 3) LAN ports
Pro Tip: Check whether your DSL, WAN or SFP lights are on (only one of the 3 should be). If the DSL or SFP lights are on, remove the cable from the WAN port if one is present.
- Restart your modem
- Check if there are any service outages in your area
Note: Restarting or resetting your modem may only provide a temporary fix to your problem. If the issue reoccurs, contact us in order for us to find and fix the root cause of your problem.